Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wash & Wax

3 days ago, I went to the car wash service which named “Wash Mania / Wash & Wax”. I tried to find a new type of waxes, but then I decided to use Meguiar’s 21 and Clay same as usual because my friend said that it's a good and durable wax. The process of waxing took around an hour. This packet coasted me 900 baths. When I saw my car was shine, its make me feel so good and proud of it. Then I took a photo of my car for posting in car’s club web board. I’m a member of Nissan X-trail Club. I’m one of members who love to wash and wax car. After I wash and wax my car, I always took a photo and post it in web board of the club and I explain the detail of processes and price of the packet. Then I’ll compare this car wash service with the others that I had been. Sometimes I pay very expensive price but its not shine as I want thus, I have to choose car wash service that it's trustable. After I drove out form car wash service around 20 minutes it's raining!! I was shock for while, it’s always happen. I back home immediately. I thought that I pay 900 baths for nothing, but I’m so lucky its raining for 3 minutes. When I arrived home I took PVA Chamois tower to clean around car again, its can save the wax. I posted the pictures of my car on web board. Many members came to see my car, some one comment about type of waxes. One of member advised me to use another band of wax call “Pinnacle”, there are a lot of waxes from this band, and some it’s better than Meguiar’s wax. I saw this car wax service where use this kind of wax. It’s on Rama 9 road and nearly Assumption University. I told them if I have an opportunity I’ll try this one. Then I drove to Grouf’s home for dinner. There are 4 members in my group. We had a dinner at Nghaow restaurant. Then we were home at 10 pm. We drank liqueur in front of the home. We talked about ex-girlfriends.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Murphy's law...everything that can go wrong will go wrong. That's why it rained after that good waxing...